Account Manager - Software
Summary of Position:
Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure ongoing retention and client satisfaction, as well as raising the clients profile/reputation and increasing opportunities for upselling. This will include understanding the customer database, needs and uses of the product ensuring that clients are getting the most out of the product through best possible data structure, integration and logo-display across client websites, solving problems, maintaining regular contact, saving 'at risk’ clients where possible. May be required to travel from time to time and meet with clients face to face.
- Pro-actively foster relationships between the company and the client including identifying key personnel and client motivation for using the clients product, then advising on product integration, data structure, use of reporting and any other issues that prevent a client from getting the most out of the product.
- Answer incoming queries and problems from customers as required, including follow up actions as needed
- Ensure the clients logo and branding is used appropriately by clients, liaising with the marketing team to assist with enhancing the clients brand and name recognition across client sites
- Review and update the client database so that the client has up-to-date information about its merchants that can be used for strategy, sales, brand or development purposes
- Advising clients how best to respond to customer feedback including handling difficult customers, anonymity.
- Attend meetings and prepare presentations for or about the product as required
- Identify opportunities for upselling and new leads
- Talk to 'at risk’ clients to try to save business where possible
- Collect case studies and other evidence that can be used by sales and marketing teams
- Write reports and maintain client records as required
- Manage internal and external expectations
Regularly update senior managers of progress or areas of concern
If this sounds like you then hit the apply button below.