Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Working for one of the UKs largest Building Services Maintenance companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Maintenance Engineer to cover the East Anglia area.
As a Fabric Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing on a retail contract as well as others such as; warehouses, industrial and offices around the East Anglia area.
Working on a mobile basis as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance
· Respond to reactive maintenance
· Troubleshoot and problem solve
· Carry out minor remedial works
· Work a call-out rota
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the follow skills and experience:
· Good general understanding of Mechanical trades such as Plumbing as well as Building Fabric Services
· Previous experience in Maintenance Role
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Good communication skills
· To assist other trades as/when required
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Negotiable salary
· Training opportunities
· Overtime/Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role please contact Liam Mills on or