Senior Recruitment Executive - Field Based - Manchester
Wouldn’t you love to work for an award winning, well established and growing recruitment business who offers a professional, fun and fast paced working environment with a friendly and supportive team and genuine career progression?
Pulse is one of the leading UK and international providers to health and social care staffing. We are forward thinking businesses that have regularly appeared in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for.
About the role;
Pulse AHP has a rare and exhilarating opportunity for an ambitious, self driven individual to work in a field based role covering the North of the country including Scotland with a base in our central Manchester office.
What will you be doing...
- Effective selling of Pulse, Pulse’s benefits and the opportunities available, whilst determining suitability to work
- Arranging meetings with registered candidates to gather compliance and fully register/interview
- Encourage referrals from associates, by understanding and selling our Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Maintain ongoing relationships with associates and continuously review their progress through the compliance process
- Whilst on site meeting associates, arrange to meet with existing, new, prospect or lapsed clients and represent Pulse
- Resolve any surface level client issues, under the direction of the relevant Manager
- Leverage existing relationships to gain new contacts
- Plan and coordinate Competency Based Interviews with Associates where applicable
- Collaborate with Sales and Recruitment & Compliance teams, establishing needs to meet with priority associates, using Priority scale
- Ensure interviews are conducted in an appropriate professional manner, which also includes being on site at their place of work and representing Pulse to our Clients where applicable
- Working to structured routine with 1 day per week in your regional office
- Dynamic, passionate, hard working and looking to get into a field based role?
- A strong, confident communicator and relationship builder?
- Strong organisational skills?
At Pulse we invest in you from day one. We are committed to delivering thorough training and development that will allow you to have clear and achievable career routes to progress and be the best within Pulse. We offer a competitive basic salary, competitive commission, pension, 25 days holiday and excellent benefits.