Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: Up to £26,000 plus OTE - up to £40,000, Plus benefits including Car Allowance / Expenses / Pension after qualifying period.
Do you have previous experience in the telecommunications industry?
Do you have previous experience within sales and business development?
Are you target driven and looking to join a growing business?
We would LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
My client is an established Telecommunications company with over 30 years in the industry. They are looking to recruit a SalesExecutive to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
Generally, you will concentrate on the M1 corridor from Northants going south to Beds, Bucks, Herts, Oxfordshire.
Full Company training is on offer and Product Induction, on the job, and possibly with manufacturers.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Sales Executive include:
- High volume of outbound calls
- Researching and cold calling potential clients with a view finding out about their potential or current arrangements, future plans and requirements
- Appointment setting with decision makers.
- Attending appointments and closing deals
To be successful in the role of the Sales Executive you must have:
The ideal candidate would have an existing customer pipeline in whatever area of Sales on which to make contact with, so they have their own leads to start with.
- A proven history of over achievement in a sales/telesales/business development role
- Telecommunications experience is advantageous
- Proven ability to adapt to change and embrace new products and services
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the flexibility of style and approach required to communicate with different audiences
- A confident, out-going resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications for the Sales Executive we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.