Working for one of the world`s leaders in Testing, Inspection and Certification services, dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service and quality. We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join the well established accounts team based in Didsbury paying up to £24000.
About The Role:
· The role of a Credit Controller is to maximise cash collections of third party debt whilst minimising the P&L impact of bad debt provisions and bad debt suffered.
· Collect payment from third party clients on an assigned ledger using Credit Collections tool GetPaid
· Manage the assigned debt ledger using varied techniques to improve the ageing profile and minimise the cost implications associated with bad debt provisions.
· Register invoice disputes in a timely fashion on the GetPaid Credit Collections tool.
· Host weekly conference calls with Operations and Administration teams regarding the resolution of disputed debts
· Manage all clients passed for legal collections action via the assigned firm of solicitors
· Report to Line Manager weekly regarding the current status of all large debtors along with ad-hoc reporting as required
Essential Skills & Experience
· Experience of using a debt collections tool to schedule daily collections activities.
· Previous experience collecting construction debt
· Effective communicator, both verbal and written to peers, clients and senior managers.
· Good organisation skills with effective time management.
· Commercial awareness of the impact of Accounts Receivable performance on profitability.
· Ability to negotiate with clients in a firm and assertive manner.
About The Benefits
Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary up to £24000
Excellent benefits package
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.