Residential Home Manager - Mental Health
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Residential Service providing support to vulnerable adults who have a mental health issues and challenging behaviours in a lovely small service just outside of Cardiff. This company are renowned on a national level for their high levels of care and are always looking to promote within.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CSSIW fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Good people management skills
Applicants looking to apply should be able to demonstrate experience at Manager/Deputy Manager level. You should have a solid knowledge and understanding of current CSSIW outcomes as they will be required to become the Registered Manager for the service.
Salary expectation for the successful candidate is £26,000 per annum
If you are an experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy looking to step up, and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to
`As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.