Triage Officer for a Medical Organisation
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Triage Officer to work for a medical regulatory organisation and provide high quality support to the organisation`s Triage Team. Taking responsibility for the processing of complaint case files, and to the Investigating Committee.
Other duties will include:
· Provide administrative support ensuring that the company progresses cases in a timely and appropriately manor including managing the post, emails and scanning documentation
· Work with the Triage Manager to develop and enhance triage systems and processes
· Responsible for identifying potential FtP cases from information received by the organisation
· Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and/or organisations who want to make a complaint on the telephone and in drafting correspondence by email and letter.
· Analyse information within complaints to assist the triage decision maker
· Opening new cases in a timely manner
· Liaise with complainant, both in writing and verbally to seek further information
· Carry out FtP history checks on professionals and provide confidential fitness to practise information to relevant organisations and other organisations Directorates.
· Maintain accurate records and case information using the case management system
· General trouble shooting and handling of ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks as they arise, relevant to the role.
To be successful for the role you must possess:
· Experience of working in a customer based environment
· Experience of working in a regulatory or similar environment, handling and managing sensitive and confidential information
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for drafting emails, letters and general correspondence.
· Proven ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment
· Experience of working with excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Excellent time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise workload, work to targets and under pressure.
· Experience of analysis, researching relevant information, problem-solving and signposting stakeholders to appropriate third parties.
Ritz Recruitment (Emp Agy)
If this fantastic job opportunity sounds ideal for you, please apply now. The closing date for this role is Monday 22nd May.
Please note, all candidates will need to complete a Supporting Statement before interview.