MRF Operations Manager
Role: MRF Operations Manager
Salary: up to£60K (dependant on experience) + Car and Bonus
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading International Waste Management Company specialising in the Recycling of Plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities
As MRF Operations Manager you will assist in the Management of day to day operations within our client’s material recovery facility, ensure compliance within government legislation regarding Waste Management, and also ensure compliance amongst staff with company policy and all aspects of health and safety inside the MRF.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the site and shift patterns
- ensuring that processes runs smoothly and maximises through-put
- Leading your team of staff to maximise the profit of the facility
- Help manage a team with structured management below you.
- Ensuring highest quality product
- Experience within Plastics or Polymers within a Recycling/Production Setting
- Proven experience in managing the production of a high quality product
- Excellent man management along
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and company guidelines.
- An up to date knowledge of manufacturing techniques will be beneficial
- IOSH/NEBOSH - Beneficial
- WAMITAB COTC Level 4 - Beneficial
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.