Forklift Truck FLT Engineer
My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of £2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled FLT engineer to join an exciting team, working at prestigious site in Ellesmere Port. The role will report to the contract manager, undertaking planned and reactive maintenance of FLT trucks and fleet equipment as well as on site facilities maintenance.
- Ability to carry out PPM's
- Mechanical maintenance of FLT trucks
- General building maintenance (plumbing, fabric)
- Liaising with and supervising sub-contractors
- Ensuring site stock levels are maintained
- Previous experience of mechanical maintenance of vehicle and FLT trucks
- Knowledge of basic fitting and plumbing tasks
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
If you are a right fit for the role, why not get in touch with us? Immediate interviews are available. Look forward to hearing from you!