This is a fabulous opportunity to join a team of event organisers and take responsibility for running your own event in a busy period, you can expect to benefit from gaining experience across mulitiple portfolios in an inclusive open communicative working culture . Based in Wimbledon to start on 3rd July 2017. This role is paying £25-28k pro rata.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Being hands on in organising/managing all aspects of the event
- Liaising with the venue, contractors/suppliers and maintain good working relationships.
- Designing and updating floor plans, reconciling them with sales activity and technical layouts.
- Updating company database accordingly
- Ensuring information manuals for events are up to date
- Managing any out sourced services e.g. onsite temporary staff security etc.
- Working within an agreed project schedule and meeting deadlines
- Previous experience within events essential
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and manage contractors on site.
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to act on own imitative and prioritise tasks
- Highly organised with proactive approach
£25-28k pro rata