Payroll Administrator - Westminster
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with one of the top charities based in Westminster who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis, paying £25,000-£26,000 + fantastic benefits. Reporting into a Payroll Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working as part of the staff payroll section to ensure the staff are paid accurately and on time for the monthly and quarterly paydays
- Full end to end payroll administration, including, starters, leavers, changes, sickness etc.
- Any payroll legislation changes - NI, PAYE etc
- Liaising with HMRC for tax codes
- Administrating the benefits element - cycle to work, parental leave, statutory payments, etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll
- Strong Excel, Word skills
- Experience of processing payroll start to finish (2 years plus)
- Experience of ResourceLink (ideally)
- The ability to answer any questions or queries that may occur
- Experience of BACS
- Ideally knowledge of Year End
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their payroll career, you will gain knowledge of European payroll and working with a very experienced and knowledgeable team.
If this role is of interest - please apply now!