Senior Marketing Executive
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a full-mix Senior Marketing Executive position for a leading B2B business in Bradford.
Joining a marketing team of 7 and reporting to a Marketing Manager, this is an exciting position if you are keen to develop a range of marketing skills to a range of blue-chip and SME clients. If you are currently in a B2B marketing role and wondering if there are other options with more progression opportunities, this could be the ideal opportunity for you as they have an excellent record of progressing their employees.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Implementing a wide range of marketing campaigns including email campaigns, newsletters, PR, promotions, direct mail and other marketing activities.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and customer satisfaction surveys, identifying trends and reporting on findings.
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders to fully understand briefs, desired outcomes and how ROI will be assessed.
- Coordinate the preparation of a range of marketing materials including writing copy, proofreading and editing and producing design briefs for the creative team.
- Review and track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing detailed ROI analysis reports and making recommendations post campaign.
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of the marketing calendar.
- Assist in organising and attending conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Update and develop all digital media including the website.
- Assist in the management of all social media accounts and explore opportunities to further develop customer relationships.
- Assist in photo shoots.
Key experience and skills required:
- Marketing/Business related degree.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A confident and creative approach.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and solve problems.
This excellent Marketing Executive opportunity is based in Bradford and is commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Keighley, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this Senior Marketing Executive vacancy, please apply now with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.