£19,000 to £21,000 per annum
I have an fantastic position for an Assistant Manager based in York, working for an amazing company that feel's really strongly about employee progression.
I'm looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team in York. In your role you will need to support the bar manager with all other managerial duties and taking ownership in their absence. This will involve interacting with guests in a warm and inspirational manner.
- Be reliable, conscientious, punctual and well turned out
- Take pride in what they do and genuinely care
- Lead by example and be proactive and always busy at work
- Have worked in a busy, high quality bar, pub or restaurant
- Be able to run a shift in the absence of a senior manager
- Be competent handling money and cashing up
- Have good food and drink knowledge
- Cope well under pressure
- Be able to adhere to company standards and procedures
If you would like to find out about this role or any other hospitality and catering roles i have at the moment please call John Carroll at Michael page on