Have you got a passion for fashion? Join one of the worlds biggest fashion retailer, as their CRM Executive! It’s simply an opportunity not to be missed!
Our client is one of the largest fashion retailers in the industry and they pride themselves on delivering the latest fashion trends to customers all across the globe! Situated in a luxurious, state-of-the-art office in Manchester, this is the perfect location to be energised, motivated and excel! They are looking for an experienced individual to put their CRM skills to use by developing the company’s CRM channels! The CRM Executive will process email responses and build email programmes. The ideal person for this role will have a fantastic work ethic, an outgoing personality and the ambition to join a dedicated team!
Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Be a key point of contact between key stakeholders
- Use the main CRM channels such as SMS, CRO, Email, Referral and Push, to keep customers engaged across all brands
- Keep an eye out for new business opportunities, with help from agencies and 3rd party suppliers
- Implement customer and trade-focused CRM campaigns
- Brief design teams on requirements of email campaigns
- Manage the email strategy from brief through to final sign off. Taking into consideration standard, automated and trigger sends
- Within the product lifecycle test and learn to optimise communications of all channels including SMS, Email, print, social outbound
- Define and implement email communication plans including lifecycles and behavioural targeting
- Work with team to reengage lapsed and dormant customers
- Work with multichannel merchandising and buying teams to aid them in the development of their email campaigns to promote key areas and products as well as brand
- Analyse performance of emails and compare to competitors as well as identifying strengths and weaknesses
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years in an email marketing role
- Experience in retail and digital is essential whilst fashion would be preferred however financial and public sector could also be considered
- Hands on experience of briefing, building and measuring email campaign performance and effectiveness
- Experience using Oracle Responsys email platform
- Experience of app push notifications and some offline marketing such as direct mail would be advantageous
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills are also essential
- A genuine interest in developing CRM knowledge and learning
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fashion empire do not hesitate and apply today!