Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client in Wednesbury for a Warehouse Trainer.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with proven experience in Instructional Distribution Training. As part of the team, you will be exclusively responsible for all new and existing warehouse employee's training on a one to one basis . In return our client offers a competitive package and an opportunity to gain experience in a well established company.
THE JOB ROLE
- The majority of your time will be spent within the warehouse / distribution centre inducting all new warehouse employees into the departments. Providing full training and support whilst ensuring the content is appropriate and continually reviewed
- Design and Maintain New and Existing Process Reference Guides to support the delivery of training
- Continually review and amend Standard Operational Procedures that are owned by the departmental Managers
- Identify training needs through observations, job role assessments, auditing and coaching
- Manage the Distribution Training Matrix to ensure that all Training Activities are recorded
- Ensure that the company is compliant in all aspects of Health and Safety for example Manual Handling etc
- Liaise with relevant external trainers to ensure employees are regularly up to date with training, working at heights legislation and FLT licences
- Conduct and attend regular meetings within HR, Warehouse Manager etc to provide regular updates on Training activities
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Proven experience in Instructional Distribution Training is essential, with good interpersonal skills
- Recognised training qualifications would be beneficial however candidates qualified by experience are encouraged to apply
- Able to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Must be confident in presentation and public speaking
- Flexibility in working hours to suit needs of the business
- Excellent Computer skills in the Microsoft Suite
- Permanent position, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours), Up to £24K
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.