Our reputable Worthing based client seeks a Part Qualified / Finalist Financial Reporting Accountant to join them through a rapid period of growth within the business. The successful individual will join an experienced team where you will be nurtured and supported to develop you career further.
Duties will include:
• Prepare the monthly and quarterly IFRS Financial Results
• Support with the completion of the Solvency regulatory reporting
· Work closely with internal and external audit teams to prepare the annual financial statements
• Adhoc duties in relation to your studies
• Be part qualified or at a finalist level (ACCA, CIMA)
· Previous IFRS and Solvency experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)