German Speaking Account Manager
Are you fluent in German?
Account Management experience?
Looking for a career?
This may be the role for you!
Aligra are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Account Manager in the Oxford area to work for a successful client.
The role of the Account Manager is to work as part of a team lead by a Program Director or Program Manager, to execute specific projects on behalf of clients. Generally, the role involves working on one or a few projects at a time for one or more clients
This role requires the Account Manager call into a pre-defined list of resellers in Germany. Therefore, we are looking for a fluent German speaker with excellent written and spoken English.
* Using a pre-defined list of partners, you will contact each organisation to identify and recruit them as our client's partners
* Assist and educate them on becoming a partner
* Educate them on the marketing facilities and rewards available to them, pro-actively encouraging their use.
* Build and maintain relationships with senior decision makers within your target group of partners.
* Promote the use of our client's marketing campaigns.
* Feedback to the client on what partners are asking for in order to grow their businesses.
* Act as a remote support person, available to answer any queries or questions from your target group of partners.
* Proficiency in German and English
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong numeracy skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel).
* A degree level education is preferred
* Ability to deal at senior level within the organisation
* Knowledge of Sales Force or similar CRM system would be a distinct advantage, as would previous outbound calling experience
* A fearless approach to calling and an interest in a doing a phone based role, both in native language and English.
* A genuine enthusiasm or passion in IT or Technology.
* An ambition to progress within the company through the sales and marketing channel.