Site Manager, Lancashire
New Build Homes
Salary, car allowance, bonus and benefits
Our client is an award-winning Property Developer, with a excellent reputation for designing and building exceptional homes throughout the UK.
The principle purpose of the role is to have overall responsibility for all on site construction activities on our site in Lancashire, you will be reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Contracts Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all construction works are carried out and monitored in accordance with current H&S legislations and within company policies
- Effectively supervise and manage all contractors and labour force on site to consistently deliver value to the highest standard of workmanship
- Deliver a 5* product, ensuring customer satisfaction and zero snags at handover stage.
- Ensure the company's procedures are followed at all times
- Provide ad hoc cover on other sites as and when required
- Maintain and control financial aspects of the contract and deliver the project's profit in line with business requirements
- Regularly liaise with sub-contractors on site and all other stakeholders in each project
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous new build housing experience is essential
- Have a detailed understanding of the house building process from a technical and managerial perspective
- Possess a good understanding of NHBC and CML requirements
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- First Aid