Permanent Sales Advisor
PERMANANT OUTBOUND AND RENEWALS SALES ADVISORS
Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for The RAC in Streford, Manchester. Following on from a period of growth and investment into the organisation, the RAC are looking to recruit experienced, confident sales executives/account managers into their Small to Medium Enterprise business unit. We are looking for Experienced Sales Agents and Account Managers to promote a range of products and services and generate new sales.
Successful candidates would have a polite and friendly telephone manner, the ability to build rapport with potential clients and be target driven. This role holds the responsibility of seeing each deal through to completion, from lead generation and creating quotes to closing the sale, so a can-do attitude along with the ability to build rapport and develop relationships with clients to maximise sales potential is essential.
The purpose of the Outbound Sales Advisor is to make outbound calls to acquire new customers, retain existing customers and sell products whilst exploring opportunities to sell additional products and generate leads.
· Calling Business customers to renew breakdown cover
· Drives pipeline generation for new small to medium business customers and supports renewals of current customers in the territory.
· To exceed defined sales targets in line with sector plans and budgets.
· Develop sales from warm leads
· Previous experience in a sales focused role
· Customer focused
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Self motivated and a self starter
· Experience of working to weekly and monthly targets
· Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
· Motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic
· Resilient and determined
· Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· PC literate, good numerical and literacy skills
· Starting salary of £16,810 + 30% OTE on the breakdown sales.
· Cross sell additional business products this is paid as an uncapped bonus in addition to the 30% core payment
· Fixed term for 6 months after this you will be reviewed to go permanent.
· Salary £16.7k raising to £19.7k upon passing probation
· Wage review every 6 month to rise. Potential annual of £26,000
· The role is based in Stretford.
· The working hours will be between the times of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
· No bank holiday work!
· 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Early finishes on a Friday if met weekly target!
· Closed Christmas from the 23rd December -3rd January
· You will work 35 hours per week.
The opportunity is a fantastic way of starting your career with one of the nation's biggest and best brands. If this sound like the right role for you and you are looking for work between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, working in a supportive, dynamic and fast paced environment then don't delay apply today for an immediate interview.
If you are looking for a role in sales or even if you are looking for a more challenging role within customer service this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in their field. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your career with nationally recognised training and development programmes; this could lead to a fixed term contract for the right candidates.
Now is a perfect time to join the RAC, with opportunity and development available for the right person.