FP&A Analyst - Retail
Would you like to work within an internationally renowned fashion brand in central London?
A leading fashion retailer in central London are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their
London HQ and work closely with managers to provide insights into the market in order to boost sales and help with targeted marketing campaigns. You should have experience dealing with retail managers and have the ability to provide justification for business decisions within the retail business.
£50,000 - £60,000
The duties will include:
- Leading weekly meetings with retail managers to agree Store Development payments and order approvals.
- Prepare and manage annual budgeting
- Manage the rolling forecast process.
- Prepare and deliver standard periodic performance packs
- Measure forecast performance in line with defined KPIs.
- Provide detailed commentary on key performance drivers in relation to forecast building blocks.
- Centrally adjust forecast to incorporate any year-to-go impact based on actual trends/business reality.
- Update budgets based on inputs received from the business as part of performance review meetings.
- Track and report HO spend vs. budget periodically and share with functions for wider communication and action.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) or equivalent and have relevant experience within the FMCG/Retail sector.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.