Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting for a top 10 accountancy practice based in Leeds who are seeking an Audit Manager to join their busy and growing team. Our client offers a great work life balance, a supporting and helpful culture, as well as progression over time within the company. This job will allow you to manage your own client portfolio alongside a small team of staff.
In this role you will report to the Senior Manager/Partner where your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire job process from planning through to reporting.
- Managing and reviewing junior staff and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Working closely with the Senior Manager/Partner to ensure accuracy of junior staff work.
- Managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders to ensure issues are identified early and acted on to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships including managing your own client portfolio; attending relevant networking events.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Possess a minimum of 6 years accounting experience in a reputable Chartered Accountancy firm.
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have experience in managing a team.
- Experience in auditing and maintaining a diverse range of small to large size clients.
- Ability to provide commercial advice throughout the conduct of an audit or investigation process.
Our client is looking for an individual who is open minded, friendly and looking for a great work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to grow and develop their audit career within a highly regarded accountancy firm.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.