Part time Early Years Teaching Assistant
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant to join an outstanding Prep school in Hounslow, West London. This is a part time position available for a September 2017 start. The school are ideally looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to work 30 hours across 5 days, possibly mornings only
- This position would be suitable for someone looking for flexible reduced working hours
- Supporting the pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ideally a permanent contract
- Salary between £10,000 and £20,000 depending on experience
- (Daily rate may also be negotiable)
About the School
- Beautiful independent school located in Hounslow, West London
- Situated in an old Victorian building
- "Outstanding" Ofsted report
- Excellent behaviour
- The school has a welcoming feel and friendly staff
- Well known for the high success rates in entrance examinations, and for gaining academic scholarships
- Excellent rail and road links, located a short walk from a popular over ground station
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Early Years Level 3 Qualification essential, although candidates with Level 2 that will be qualifying before September 2017 also welcome to apply
- Proven experience working with the UK curriculum - EYFS in specific (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number RXNB01240.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.