Our client a large Bodyshop in Orpington, Kent are looking for a Panel Beater and can offer a package in the region of £35k-40k
• Have you got a solid and full trained background as a Panel Beater?
• Do you work hard to get the job done?
• Would you want to work for a company that can offer one of the best packages around and the chance of building a career?
If so please read on...
You will ideally be an ATA accredited Panel Beater but if you can prove your skills as an apprentice/industry trained operative you will also be considered. You will work in a very busy workshop that is expanding its team and has a lot of overtime hours available if you want to earn extra money. Your main duties will be to work as part of a team to repair insurance damaged vehicles on time to meet customer expectations.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive basic salary between £28-32k, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do. You will then be able to earn bonus and overtime above this taking it to around £35-40k. You will have a very attractive holiday entitlement also to make sure your work/life balance is maintained.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of the benefits package. And there's plenty to choose from, including:
• Fantastic product discounts including; FREE breakdown cover and FREE travel insurance, 50% off pet insurance, 50% off motor insurance and 50% off home insurance
• Saving money on childcare costs with Childcare Vouchers
• Help towards the costs of dental treatment for you and your family with dental insurance
• Savings and protection benefits such as Critical Illness insurance for you and your spouse/partner
• Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more than this
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Bike for Work scheme - saving 32%-42% on the cost of a bike for commuting (depending on your tax code)
• Holiday Buy/Sell - up to 5 days (pro rata if part-time)
• Buy As You Earn (BAYE) - invest in shares in the company
• 30% off mobile phone and gadget insurance.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, or know someone that might be, then we urge you to register your interest without delay as this is a limited opening.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Kent area please contact Kevin Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.