Full time, Permanent
Leadership Scale; L16 - L20
(£59,605 - £66,334)
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
NOR: 148, Group 7 school
Title: Deputy Head Teacher.
Start: September 2017
We are seeking a dynamic Deputy Head Teacher with commitment, drive, ambition and a passion for children's learning to join an "Outstanding" SEN School in Hillingdon. This school provides and outstanding level of education for primary children with ASD and SLD needs surrounded by exceptional facilities and a friendly staff team.
They are looking for a non-class based Deputy Head to lead on assessment and promote teaching and learning throughout the school.
The Deputy Head Teacher will:
- Have an excellent understanding of autism and how to support pupils,families and staff across the primary range
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic with a passion for learning, teaching and creativity
- Have significant leadership skills
- Lead, support and develop outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- Be an outstanding organiser, proactive and have the ability to lead and support effective teams
- Have a track record of raising standards and improving outcomes for all children
- Demonstrate a clear vision for raising standards through coaching and mentoring
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and qualities to lead and innovate whilst inspiring and motivating children, staff and families.
- Involved in the performance management of staff
- Be able to use tracking systems and interpret and analyse data
- Work with all stakeholders to make our school even better
- Be able to support our families and parents to increase family and personal resilience.