Administrator - Wrexham
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic financial services organisation in Wrexham. The company has a global presence and is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Administrators to become part of their team.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm: £17,000
- Monday to Friday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm: £19,040
- 25 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays, A paid day off for your Birthday, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Vouchers, Company Pension, Discounted Gym Membership, Free Parking and an annual charity volunteer day.
What you will be doing:
As an Administrator you will be providing clients with a single point of contact for managing their account. This includes the on-boarding of new clients, making amendments to existing accounts as well as dealing with general client queries. You will support clients in their day to day operations and investigate any problems that may occur. This role will also include account maintenance and liaising regularly with clients to review their on-going needs.
Essential Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Strong customer-related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail