Deputy Manager - Mental Health Nurse - RMN
Deputy Clinical Manager (RMN) - Nursing Home - Greenwich, London - circa £40,000pa (DOE)
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This deputy manager vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone!
This particular deputy manager vacancy is with one of their homes in Greenwich, London. The home has just under 60 beds and cares for residents that may have sensory impairments, physical disabilities, dementia as well as the elderly frail. The home is looking for an ambitious and clinically minded leader, they are proud of the high standards they hold and are keen to continue delivering high quality care to their residents. Specifically due to the increasing demand of nurses with experience on complex care and dementia nursing, this home are seeking a mental health nurse (RMN) to join and lead their team.
This Role is for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) with experience of Dementia
- Generous salary
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within an elderly environment
- Experience on working in dementia and complex care
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Manage the home in the absence of the general manager.
- Act as clinical lead within the Unit.
- Manage all registered nurses
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.