Purchasing Assistant W3
Staffing Match are proud to be working in partnership with a leading catering company who are passionate about the sectors that they provide:
Airline Catering. The core of our clients business.
Airline catering, with an emphasis on special meals is at the heart of what our clients do.
Retail Catering. Our client proudly provides meals and meal components to finest distributors in the UK retail market
Canapés. Our clients in-house brand of canapes provides innovative and stunning hand-made canapes.
Due to phenomenal growth our client is currently recruiting for:
- Invoice Assistant
- Monday - Friday
- Based in North Acton - London W3
- To ensure that all orders are created in line with the current business levels of the company.
- To ensure all daily/weekly orders are processed in full and on time.
- To assist set up new supplier account details ensuring all suppliers are aware of and understand the requirements for product standards, labelling, deliveries, communicating effectively on any product issues.
- Perform a regular review of the supplier base.
- Review all relevant requests from departments and processing them accordingly.
- Updating/Maintaining product information within the FnB/Sage System.
- To assist in Performing regular audits of the information within the FnB/Sage System.
- Supporting the NPD and Project Teams with Menu Presentations.
- Assist in planning new menu implementations with the operations departments.
- Manage delivery times so that they coincide with the needs of the company.
- Assist in compiling the monthly stock take.
- To manage one's own work load bearing in mind the priorities of the business.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks in conjunction with the demands of the business.
- Performing adhoc projects as and when required by Senior Management.
- Updating of buying relevant sheets in discussion with the Materials controller.
- Managing the sampling process from commencement to completion/sign off with the Buying team.
- Assist the Buying team with discontinuing lines and ensure these are discussed and passed with an exit plan.If you are an experienced purchasing assistant and you are looking for your next career move please forward your CV to Staffing Match today to be considered for an immediate interview!
*invoice assistant* *invoice assistant* *invoice assistant* *invoice assistant* *invoice assistant* *invoice assistant*
This is a temp to perm job so for the 12 weeks temporary you will be paid £7.50 per hour, should you be successful after the temporary period you will be given a permanent contract paying £16,000p/a