Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo) - London - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Marketing Automation Manager to join their growing team of marketing technologists based in London. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with excellent experience in Marketo to join their growing team of digital experts.
Duties will include:
- Creation, delivery and oversight of marketing automation programmes in Marketo
- Taking briefs from clients/stakeholders and translating these into automation programme requirements
- Consulting and providing expertise of marketing automation and Marketo to external clients
- Understanding business challenges and the ways that technical marketing solutions could meet and exceed these
- Working in a demanding environment and managing multiple stakeholders effectively
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- At least 2 years hands-on experience using Marketo
- Experience of setup and execution of Marketo programmes
- Stakeholder management and collaboration around marketing automation campaigns
- Project management and delivery of cutting-edge campaigns
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging between £35 - 40k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Marketing Automation Manager job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: FinTech, Finance, Banking, Payments, Card, Marketo, Setup, Execution, Marketo Programmes, Stakeholder Management, Marketing Automation Campaigns, Project Management, Client Briefing, Marketing Automation Manager, London, City, London Bridge.