Graduate Sales Executuve
Interaction recruitment are the fastest growing UK based independent recruitment agency, we are excited to be working exclusively on behalf of an established UK based manufacturer in their search for a graduate sales team as they continue to expand into UK and European markets. As a graduate Sales Executive you will be given all the tools to be able to achieve and be mentored by some of the best talent in the industry. We are looking for graduates who are money motivated and are looking to build a successful career in sales.
Are you looking for?
· a lucrative career with opportunities to reach £80,000 OTE
· the ability to earn money and forge a career by talking to people
· a challenging, fast paced, dynamic team environment
· a lucrative industry experiencing huge growth
· travel both overseas and in the UK
· the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
Key skills were looking for
· a graduate degree of 2:1 or above
· a drive and determination to succeed
· engaging, motivated people who communicate well
· a personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm
· spoken and written English of the highest standard
· the ability to speak a 2nd language would also be desirable
· great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic
What they will provide for you
· £20k-£25k basic salary
· The ability to earn £80,000 plus per year once fully trained
· A well defined career path with excellent opportunities for promotion into supervisory and management roles
· Intensive training on how to sell, what processes are and overcoming objections, these will set you up for a highly successful sales career
· Fast growing company in a rapidly expanding sector
· Energetic and vibrant workplace
· Great networking opportunities and industry exposure
We will be running an open day for suitable applicants to give you the opportunity to learn more about the business that we are representing, the company culture, their plans for the future and how you can be part of this.
To apply please send your CV with a cover note to and you will be contacted in due course.