Registrations Co-ordinator - Payroll
Position: Registrations Coordinator - Payroll
Suitable for: Registrations Manager / Payroll Administrator / Account Executive / Administrator / Customer Services Advisor
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 DOE
Our client is an established company supporting UK based contract workers engaged on agency assignments, by providing PAYE and self-employed payroll options.
They are looking to recruit a professional Registrations Coordinator to join their busy team at their offices in Barnsley. They are open to both junior and higher levels of candidate provided they have payroll experience.
- Previous experience in a telephone based ‘customer relationship’ building role (i.e. Account Executive, Account Manager, Customer Liaison Officer, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Executive, Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent time and workload management
- Must understand process driven functions and be highly organised
- Any experience of payroll or recruitment is advantageous but not essential
- Management of registrations
- Experience of using DocuSign
The duties of the Registrations Coordinator / Registrations Manager / Payroll Administrator / Account Executive / Administrator / Customer Services Advisor will include but is not limited to -
- To ensure that all workers are fully registered for clients prior to starting on assignments.
- To carry out full Right to Work SDC (Supervision, Direction and Control) checks.
- To ensure that all registrations and compliance checks are 100% complete.
- To liaise with clients at the agency ensuring they are aware of the registration of workers and informed if any are not yet registered.
- Ensure all worker queries are dealt with professionally and correctly.
- Ensure all workers are set up correctly and compliantly for payroll.
To apply: please click on the Apply button below and upload your CV (ideally Word format)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered