Fantastic opportunity for a Collections Administrator to join our client!
Based in Moorgate, London
Offering up to £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Collections Administrator to work for a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services based in Moorgate, London.
Our prestigious client is an established and progressive Top 10 Firm who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers. Their focus is on their staff, their development and the growth of the business and this is a great opportunity for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join this established organisation.
About the Collections Administrator
The main purpose of this role is to maximise recoveries on behalf of a portfolio of clients whilst ensuring internal and external compliance protocols are met.
Key duties include:
* Effectively collect outstanding debt by telephone and in writing in a busy department.
* Meet daily targets including call volume, cash collection and call monitoring.
* Dealing with a designated portfolio of cases and conducting investigations into the customer's financial affairs.
* Be able to negotiate payment terms and deal with B2B and B2C cases on an individual basis.
* To improve collection results and contribute to the development and growth of the department.
* Understand and have the ability to adapt the approach towards different client portfolios according to the situation.
* Liaise with management to ensure work is completed on a daily basis.
* Work within a team environment and deal with an extensive daily workload.
Requirements of the Collections Administrator:
* Have a strong understanding of both communications and business development ideally within a professional services environment.
* Strong analytical skills coupled with good commercial awareness.
* Be proactive and acts on own initiative, to be able to make sense of issues and identify and solve problems.
* Ability to cope with change, to be flexible and handle difficult situations.
* Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and partners.
* Manage own time effectively and adapt to conflicting demands on time to ensure that the task is completed.
* Due to the nature of the role, at least 2 years' experience of working within a fast paced and busy recoveries environment is essential.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to being self-motivated, dedicated and a team player.
* Educated to A Level or equivalent standard.
This is an interesting and challenging role for a successful and collaborative firm, so please apply today!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.