Construction Site Supervisor / Site Manager / Contracts Manager
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: London, SW1W
Salary: £35-38,000 dependent on skills and experience
The company is looking to recruit a Site Manager to effectively and efficiently manage a project to a desired level of quality:
- Meet gross profit targets and agreed KPIs
Ensure adherence to:
- H & S and other relevant compliance standards;
- Systems and Best Practice
- Ensure Customer Advocacy
- Oversee direct manpower, subcontractors, subcontracted works and purchase of materials
- Liaison with Business Management, Business Support, H & S Co-ordinator
- Proactive, Focussed
- Skilled tradesperson
- Good communicator
- Manage personnel, organise and allocate work efficiently and cost-effectively
- Maintain a flow of accurate and current information between site and Contracts Manager
- Follow the identified safe systems of work
- Promotes a proactive, open and responsible approach to safety, health and wellbeing matters
- Will understand their role in reducing the waste we produce on site and endeavour to implement environmentally-friendly policies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- SMSTS qualification essential.
- Skilled tradesperson.
- CSCS card must be held.
- NVQ 4 qualified, working towards this or willing to undertake training
Complete a project to specification, following a Construction Phase Plan and process, meeting standards within the areas of:
- Planning (Inc. Gross Profit); Health and Safety; Customer Advocacy
- Accurate completion and use of the Project Control Sheet;
- Correspondence by email, internet use, and Office software packages
- Work to and exceed CCS requirements.
- Work within the H&S policy and in line with Compliance, HSE, ACoPS and the law
- Willingness to be 'hands on' and utilise all skills and resources available on site.
- Purchasing and ordering of materials for site at the best competitive price, allowing sufficient time for administration and delivery of orders.
- Monitor a site and keep it secure at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to check own work and perform checks on other works completed.
- Professional manner with good problem-solving skills, work on own initiative.
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- Nurture skills and talent
Working on site and dealing with:
- Clients, residents, subcontracted companies, workers, employees
- Surveyors and Clerks of Works desirable.
- Managing site projects similar to those of the company in terms of size, project and client type.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Site Supervisor, Assistant Site Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Construction Manager will also be considered for this role.