Accounts Assistant - Banbury. £20,000 - £22,000.
Our client is looking for a dedicated Accounts Assistant that will value teamwork and always provide a high level of support.
- Assist in the preparation of performance analysis of the product, team, sales channel and target group.
- Production of monthly sales and profitability reports.
- Assist in the evaluation of new opportunities as required and subsequently assist project teams with their financial requirements.
- Assist with month-end management accounts preparation, including journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, interpretation of accounts and variance analysis.
- Acting business partner for Service department.
You should be qualified in:
- 3 GCSEs at Grade C, including English and Maths or equivalent.
- AAT/CIMA Certificate/Qualified by commercial accounting experience - Study support for AAT, ACCA or CIMA will be provided if applicable.
- Experience working in a commercially focused Finance department.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience e.g. Pivot Tables, higher level formulas.
- Confident and used to working in a small team with desire to want to learn more and accurately analyse financial performance.
What our client can offer you:
- Career progression.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield Cash Plan Scheme.
- Staff discount.