Corporate Finance Manager & Senior Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a highly reputable firm, with a great culture in the beginning of their Corporate Finance venture. They have opened up this service across their UK offices which has already proved to be very successful. They are a leading advisory practice who have taken on an experienced and established Partner to lead their London team. They are looking to add a Manager and a Senior Manager to their team. This role will require experience in both Corporate Finance and Insolvency & Restructuring. This position presents the opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing firms in the market.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full spectrum of Corporate Finance services to a wide variety of clients.
- Project managing a range of transactional and advisory work.
- Attending meetings with Partners and clients, providing technical and lead advisory support; liaising with portfolio holders and other team members to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- To build up a large client network and build and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Contribute to a variety of assignments at a senior client facing level.
- Running projects yourself and also to work with our clients other Corporate Finance teams across the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving business with a good atmosphere. Their other service lines are market leading and have great resources to ensure this Corporate Finance practice will be very successful in the near future.