Systems Design Engineer
Enigma People Solutions is seeking an electronic engineering professional to join our innovative and exciting client in Edinburgh, Scotland. Joining this power electronics industry leader as a systems engineer, will involve all aspects of the product development cycle from product definition, through analysis and verification of new products in systems, to applications and customer support for new and existing products.
As a Systems Engineer you will support the corporate sales growth objectives by:
- Understanding customer issues and influencing technical/engineering decisions, including future product development decisions
- Establishing strong working relationships with key customers to provide the technical lead to achieve design wins.
- Defining and specifying new products and product concepts.
- Promotion and presentation of technology and products to customers.
- Education of customers on products and features to secure design wins
- Understanding commercial aspect of the development process
- Communicating market trends and competitive information
- Supporting the ongoing business
Candidates should be honors graduates with significant knowledge and experience in a similar field. They should possess a good grounding in, and understanding of fundamental analog and digital circuit design and analysis.
Any knowledge and experience in the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Advanced BLDC motor control techniques
- BLDC motor control using power ICs & microcontrollers
- PID control techniques
- Embedded processor real-time programming
- Automotive systems and requirements
- Automotive safety requirements
Apply today by clicking the button below, or alternatively apply with your CV and cover letter to Matt Enigma People Solutions.