Quantity Surveyor required for award winning Bury St. Edmunds based housing developer.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Job Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
My client are an award winning residential developer, building homes across East Anglia from their Bury St. Edmunds base.
They are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team to support the financial management of their projects, offering a fantastic opportunity to get stuck into a range of projects with a developing business. Assistant to Intermediate level candidates will all be considered on their own merit.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is essential, ideally within Residential Development.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, progressive employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.