English teaching job Haringey September 2017
Teacher of English required in September 2017
Prospero Teaching are interested in discussing this wonderful opportunity at a 'Good’ Secondary School located in Haringey.
We are interested in speaking someone who a Ofsted 'Good’ teacher of English who is driven, passionate, talented, inspirational and dynamic teacher with an excellent track record of raising achievement in their own classes.
- Outstanding Teacher of English with QTS
- Solid teaching history
- Strong curriculum knowledge
- Proven ability to raise attainment
- Build good rapport with students
- Ability to work within the framework of national, local and school policies
- Can teach Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 4 English
Having high expectations of their staff they also ensure they provide strong support to ensure the teachers enjoy their time at the school and develop and grow in the right direction.
Behaviour is brilliant; the school set clear boundaries which ensure the behaviour is nothing less of good to outstanding.
The school will offer you:
- Extremely friendly and vibrant staff and students from a rich range of backgrounds
- Very supportive and aspirational parents
- Very positive teaching environment
- The daily experience of working in a truly outstanding and innovative school that just keeps getting better
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Prospero teaching or call Laura O’Sullivan direct in the office
We are looking for NQTs right through to very experienced teachers. Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT'S, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.