Claims Team Manager - Stevenage - £30,000 per annum
Title: Claims Team Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We have a new role for a Claims Centre Manager this is to lead, motivate, develop, and deliver overall operational performance, strategic direction, service excellence and best practice in compliance.
The role is purely one of management, but previous experience within claims is ideal to understand the objectives of the team and the overall goal of the business.
- 25 days holiday
- Contibutary pension scheme
- Manage a team of circa 10 claims handlers
- Manage team and individual performance
- Represent the department in meetings with internal/external stakeholders and service providers
- Ensure full compliance at all times
- Contribute towards overall strategy and the setting of standards & targets
- Manage/undertake ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Previous leadership/management experience within an Insurance setting is essential
- Thorough knowledge of UK claims, market practices and legislation
- Ability to apply a high level of self-management
- ACII/FCII qualified, or significant progression towards
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly