Facilities Events Support Technician
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Events Support Technician role based in Euston.
The role is working with a global, household name who operate in a faced paced and media focused environment.
Job responsibility as a meeting and events coordinator will include, but is not limited to:
- Working with events teams to ensure that events are supported relating to facilities
- Assist with physical setting up of events including seating/stages/props/screens
- Provide timely, accurate & personalised response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year experience within a Facilities/Events role. Most importantly, you must be able to give examples of working in a fast paced environment in an agile, collaborative environment.
For the right Facilities Events Support Technician, you will have access to the best in industry benefits package, with huge scope for progression.