Payroll and Benefits Assistant (Mat leave cover) - Peterborough
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll and Benefits Assistant to cover a 12 month maternity leave starting mid June. The purpose of the role is to assist with the administration in the payroll department. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Assist with and provide cover for payroll administration for hourly paid and salaried employees utilising Miracle Payroll System.
- Employee administration utilising Navision System e.g. new starters, working pattern changes, change pay rates etc.
- Process BACS payments
- Administration of third party payments.
- Administration of pension schemes.
- Dealing with the Time and Attendance system - reporting errors and advising users.
- Dealing with and responding to enquires from Government agencies - HMRC, CSA, etc.
- Compiling reports as requested by sites.
- Dealing with Payroll and Benefit queries from Greenvale employees
- Administration of Greenvale Goodies Employee Benefit Scheme
- Driving licence checking for company car drivers
- Monthly headcount and absence reports
- Any adhoc duties as specified by Payroll and Benefits Manager.
Microsoft Office skills (Word/Excel) - preferably advanced Excel skills
Ability to prioritise
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to self-motivate
Accuracy - right first time
Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
So if you have the skills and experience they are looking for an would like to find out more, please let me have your CV. Thank you.