Are you an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager who is interested in managing a recently acquired service for adults with learning disabilities? Somewhere you can make your mark?
This exciting role will involve managing a residential service for adults with severe learning disabilities and complex needs, and we are particularly interested in people who have developed new services and have an interest to develop and nurture a service going through change.
Working for this value driven organisation you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme, as well as having on-going training and development.
- Management of a residential unit for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs
- Personalised support to service users/tenants
- Management and development of staff
- To increase and maintain occupancy
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and the wider community
- Rotas, budgets, and setting up new packages of care
The Successful Candidate:
- Hold a QCF (NVQ) Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Good understanding of regulatory framework
- Experience of change management
- Experienced Manager or Deputy Manager
- Knowledge of the Care Act
- Competent leader who can work autonomously
In return, our client offers the following:
- Competitive salary, starting at £26,000
- 6 weeks annual leave
- On-going training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Free meals provided whilst on shift
If you are an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager with experience of managing services for people with mental health and complex needs please apply via this website or call Hannah Murphy on for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.