Private Client Tax Manager - Boutique Firm
A highly prestigious Private Client Boutique firm based conveniently in Central London are looking for a Tax Manager. This firm pride themselves on providing a high, personalised level of client service and give staff excellent training and development opportunities to achieve this.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team, providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of the firm’s illustrious client base and acting as a tax specialist within the firm, giving advice to colleagues on complex tax issues.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing all aspects of your client portfolio including the planning, the execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Preparation of tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers.
- Provision of tax advice to clients, Partners and staff
- Dealing with HMRC.
- Managing all aspects of the tax affairs of those clients for whom you are responsible and where advice spans different areas providing a high level of support to clients
- Providing ad hoc/planning advice to clients on tax matters from time to time and assisting with other ad-hoc assignments in relation to the financial affairs of clients.
- Giving presentations/briefings to staff on relevant tax topics
The Successful Candidate
- Extensive experience in personal and trust tax with experience with offshore, domicile and residence issues.
- CTA qualified with good academic record and at least two years’ post-qualified experience. ACA/ ACCA also desirable
- Experience of managing and mentoring staff
- Strong client handling/service skills with the ability to network and market effectively
- Flexible working attitude and able to work on a number of clients’ affairs at the same time.
- Organised, methodical manner
- Good written and oral communication skills, confident dealing with HMRC clients, able to produce accurate, well-presented schedules, correspondence and reports
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package including competitive salary, 24 days holiday, private health insurance and more.
For further information on this Private Client Manager opportunity, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers