12 month contract
To start as soon as possible
My client based in Watford are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. Ideally you will be AAT (Part) qualified or equivalent.
Provide administrative support to the Central Services Finance Team. Responsibilities to include:
- ePayables invoice processing, including coding of supplier invoices and ensuring that they are processed within agreed timescales
- Process recharges for Central Services costs and issue fee notes where required for external and inter office recharges
- Chasing of outstanding sundry fee notes and inter office debit notes
- Assist with the analysis of cost reports on a monthly basis, arranging for the necessary journal transfers to be made
- Assist with the reconciliation of project accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist with the preparation of month end journals
- Review lending and borrowing reports for mis-postings and ensure time transfers are processed as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports/statistics as required by the Finance manager and provide non standard reports to the business as required
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for you to be patient and wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.