- Are you a talented construction professional, who wants to work for a dynamic company with bold growth plans?
- Do you want to be part of a company who not only values its people but rewards them accordingly?
My Client is a FTSE listed Tier 1 House Builder, the fastest growing company in the UK house building sector and we're looking for people like you.
We're a family-run, privately-owned business and we're going places. We're proud of what we do, and the people we work with. We pride ourselves on building beautiful, quality, purpose-built homes, apartments and flats in desirable locations across the South East.
About the role
We're looking for a Site Manager in the South-East region to manage various upcoming development. Using specified drawings and instructions, you'll manage the entire construction cycle to ensure all deadlines are met and the development is built to Company and NHBC standards.
Based on site and reporting to the Construction Manager, you'll successfully manage all aspects of the building site, with responsibility for health and safety issues, trades and material co-ordination, site presentation and cost control.
Successful applicants will hold an HNC/HND in Construction Management. You may have progressed from a trade background but ideally you will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Site Management, preferably on the NHBC Site Manager Accreditation programme.
Relevant site experience and sound knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation is a must. You must also be a qualified First Aider at Work. New build experience in residential Houses is essential.
How you'll be rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Company car/van provision or cash car alternative (dependent on your role)
- Group Personal Pension Plan