Electrical engineer job opportunity to join multinational energy company £31k - £36k
The multinational leaders of electricity, gas, and renewable energy are offering an exciting opportunity to an electrical maintenance engineer to join one of their teams in Birmingham.
Your new role
- You will be given the opportunity to manage your own diary and workload.
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance on both existing and newly installed electrical equipment & systems.
- Working with BMS & control systems, air handling units (VAV,VRV and FCU's).
- Emergency lighting maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
- An industry recognised electrical qualification is essential.
- 17th Edition
- Strong background as an electrical maintenance engineer
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic working environment with regular training and progression opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Mobile phone
- Specialised tools
- Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.