£22,000 Per Annum
Peritus Plus are pleased to consider applications for the position of Sous Chef near Chippenham Wiltshire.
Our client is a luxury country hotel near Chippenham and is within easy reach of major UK cities such as Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton and London.
As one of the finest hotels in Wiltshire, it offers a contemporary and stylish stay within the grounds of a historic and beautiful country house. The hotel boasts stunning views across the Wiltshire countryside, including a championship golf course and perfectly sculpted gardens.
The Sous Chef will support the Head Chef in the management of the kitchen function, to ensure that quality standards are achieved and maintained, cost targets are achieved and working relationships with all departments are developed.
You will be capable of supporting all aspects of kitchen operations, including recruitment and training of staff, HACCAP, GP Control.
Reporting into the Head Chef you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the kitchen, the daily production of hospitality food and front of house operations.
Skills and Experience
- This is a busy and challenging role and the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A strong craft background
- Eye for detail
- Be passionate about food
- The ability to lead by example
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Financial awareness with the ability to manage costs
- A good knowledge and understanding of health, hygiene and legislative requirements
- Of equal importance will be your ability to lead and inspire your team to achieve key business goals
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.