Contract Manager (Workshop, Parts, Logistics and Customer Services) - Notts
Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be representing one of our longest standing clients, in their search for a driven and accomplished Contract Manager to work at their Nottingham Workshop.
This fantastic opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion, and you’ll not necessarily have in-depth "technical" experience, however, you will need to show proven commercial acumen, be a strong and fair people manager and someone who can maintain the delivery of excellent customer service - ideally from a vehicle, engineering and/or manufacturing sector.
- Service Delivery
- Workshop and Logistics Management
- Supplier and Parts Management
- People Performance
- Proven highly experienced manager from similar commercial environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Strong presentation capability to both internal and external audiences.
- Proven in depth experience of SHEQ legislation.
In recognition of your hard work you will be offered an attractive salary with a very competitive bonus structure, company car, PRB of upto 8% of basic salary, Mon-Fri 40 hour working week, 25 days holiday+, Pension, Life Assurance, etc.. is available to the successful candidate - a full and detailed job pack can be provided to review in more depth upon application.
If you’d like to be considered for this outstanding career opportunity, and feel you meet the above criteria, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of application received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.