Financial Planning Manager
Financial Planning Manger IFA Wealth management Banking Financial services Adviser Relationship Manager
Major bank part of an International Group is one of the country's leading personal financial services companies and one of the largest providers of mortgages and savings in the UK. The bank has a large branch network and a high number of corporate business centres. Due to impressive first quarter results their Wealth Management Division is expanding rapidly and as a consequence have a requirement for an experienced Financial Planning Manager.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you will be instrumental in developing relationships with wealthy customers looking for high quality investment advice. Through the bank's extensive nationwide branch network you will have access to Wealth customers looking to invest up to half a million pounds. With a wide range of innovative award-winning products, access to their Fund Managers and Asset Management team you will hold a strong competitive advantage over other providers and be the natural choice for new customers. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the growth of the Financial Planning team
- Acting as an ambassador for the bank maintaining their strong reputation by working in close partnership with their Retail colleagues to meet customer needs
- Providing authoritative and fully informed investment advice to customers
- Identifying potential new customers in need of investment advice
- Taking control of your personal development though the market leading Wealth Management development programme
Candidate requirements for the Financial Planning Manager role:
- Minimum QCF Level 4 qualified
- A minimum of 1 year experience within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work flexibly to meet our customers' needs, including outside normal working patterns if required
- Outgoing and engaging personality with excellent listening skills
- Track record of business development in a similar role
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment ensuring you comply with regulatory requirements
What is on offer?
Financial Planning Managers are supported by a 10 week training programme which puts you at the heart of their plans to expand the Financial Planning team and drive their ambition of being the most outstanding Bank in the UK for their customers, by making everything simple, personal and fair. You have the opportunity to develop your professional skills further should you qualify for their sponsored programme to achieve QCF Level 6 Chartered status. They will also provide you with ongoing opportunities to develop your career, provide mentoring, career guidance and develop your own profile. In addition to your basic salary and bonus there is a flexible benefits package which gives you a wide range of policies, tools and guidance to help support you. Career opportunities are also first class.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.