Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN
Team Leader (Nights)
Up to £34,445 per annum + Benefits
A nursing home situated in Rugely, Staffordshire is searching for a Team Leader (RGN/RMN) to join their professional nursing team to assist the Home Manager and support the clinical staff.
36hrs per week (Nights)
This nursing home is a specialist faciliy built providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents. It is part of a nationwide, award-winning care provider specialising in services for those over 65yrs of age.
- £34,445 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career progression, training and development opportunities
- Health and Wellbeing plan
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- National Care Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification - RGN/RMN
- Experience of elderly care, dementia care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy