Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Supervisor / QA Manager
Job Title: Quality Manager (Designate)
Salary: circa £35,000
Are you looking to move into an exciting management role with an international Company? Our client is seeking an experienced, hands-on quality engineer who has the ability to identify, plan and implement improvements across our business, whilst ensuring managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part in our quality management system.
- Investigate and resolve quality issues on product received from our suppliers and customers
- Work with the engineering design teams to ensure quality is designed into products
- Collaborate closely with our Operations Director to identify and resolve production and quality deficiencies
- Conduct internal and external audits using the results to make improvements to the business and its supply chain
- Ensure all QA staff have the training required for their role as detailed in their skills sheets.
- Provide support to customers
- Take ownership of and manage the complaints process
- When directed by the MD, assist in other areas of the business
- A strong commitment to quality and delivery consistency
- A detailed understanding of the electronics or mechanical industry
- An ability to communicate effectively and respectfully, balancing multiple points of view whilst maintaining clarity
- Computer literate with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office
- Ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager may also be considered for this role.